Sea Salt benefits
- Naturally exfoliating, allowing healthier, softer, younger more supple skin to be revealed.
- Gently resurfaces minor hyperpigmentation and scars.
- Sea water is rich in many trace minerals which our skin requires for optimal health.(ie. Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Sulphur and more)
- Our sea salt bars have a higher concentration of skin nourishing plant oils and butters, so your skin doesn’t feel stripped itchy and tight.
- The International Journal of Dermatology reported that the favourable effects of bathing in Sea salt solution could bind water, influence skin cell turnover and enhance the repair of the skin barrier.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Rich in Vitamin A & E, fatty acids
- Helps repair skin barrier
- Improves appearance of blemishes and damaged skin
- Softens wrinkles, scars and stretch marks
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Moisturizes and nourishes scalp and hair
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-oxidants which may help fight signs of aging
Citric Acid Benefits
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- helps clarify pores of excess oil and cellular debris
- targets skin’s support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps even skin’s tone
- aids in brightening, softening and smoothing skin
Coconut Oil Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- A natural body deodorizer
- Soothes irritated skin
- Improves skin barrier- Studies have proven that coconut oil has the ability to boost the level of antioxidants and collagen in our body, which both play an important role in the natural regeneration and repair process of our skin.
- A naturally cleansing oil
- A great natural moisturizer for dry skin conditions
- Several of the fatty acids that coconut oil contains, such as capric acid, are excellent emollients that help to soften skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Coconut oil for skin has been known to help reduce dark spots, soothe facial redness and help to fix an uneven skin tone.
- A highly effective moisturiser for dry and cracked skin. Coconut oil helps to hydrate skin and reinforce its natural defensive barrier to better retain moisture.
- Both lauric and capric acid which are present in coconut oil have been shown to be capable of killing acne causing bacteria.
Olive Oil Benefits
- It removes makeup and/or sunscreen traces.
- It protects and hydrates even the most sensitive skin.
- It helps to repair damaged skin tissues.
- It revitalises and strengthens skin’s tonicity.
- It is an antioxidant ally to combat aging.
Organic Colloidal Oats
- Boosts collagen production
- Improves skin complexion
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Is a gentle cleanser. Has been found to protect the skin from irritation
- Has antioxidant properties
- Imparts moisturizing, soothing, conditioning, and nourishing qualities, significantly improving skin dryness and roughness
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Helps to keep skin hydrated by forming an occlusive layer on the surface that retains water in the skin
Banana Peel Benefits
- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action
- brightens skin and reduces wrinkles
- great for all skin tones and types
- decreases skin puffiness
- improves skin’s moisture barrier and ability to retain moisture
- fades scars
Activated Charcoal Benefits
- helps remove impurities and dirt from skin
- improves skin texture and appearance
- helps soak up excess sebum which can clog pores
- great for cleansing oilier skin types
- enhances skin cleansing through exfoliation
Pink Kaolin Clay Benefits
- one of the most gentle clays available
- clings to skin impurities like dead skin, harmful oils, bacteria
- draws impurities up and away from the skin
- absorbs excess oil that can clog pores, away from the skin
- great for cleansing sensitive and oily skin types
- soothes and tones skin